Below: Cadence is sporting a necklace and bracelet fashioned for her by her cousins, Lauren and Avery. They brought it to me the day I had her. I've been hanging on to them for a while, it was fun to see how excited she has been to wear them. Mer, tell your girls that she wears them all day everyday.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
So Much to Wear, So Little Time
I just downloaded the pictures from my camera looking for one picture in particular. I was surprised to find that EVERY picture taken in the 2 days between downloads was a picture of Cadence dressed up in something different and amusing. A chip off the ol' block, she is!


Nacho Libre, if you were wondering.
Below: Cadence is sporting a necklace and bracelet fashioned for her by her cousins, Lauren and Avery. They brought it to me the day I had her. I've been hanging on to them for a while, it was fun to see how excited she has been to wear them. Mer, tell your girls that she wears them all day everyday.
Below: Cadence is sporting a necklace and bracelet fashioned for her by her cousins, Lauren and Avery. They brought it to me the day I had her. I've been hanging on to them for a while, it was fun to see how excited she has been to wear them. Mer, tell your girls that she wears them all day everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Mard - did you not see the ferocity in our eyes in our "tat" picture? Anything but tender...
Oh me oh my. Cadence is so adorable. We've missed that little sick girl. She certainly knows how to put a look together.
And trust me, after that gruff tattoo picture we'll definitely be keeping a wary eye out around the building.
I love it!! Reminds me of living with you.. Did a day go by we didn't dress up? Good times, good times. I've almost got Tyler convinced Chicago is exactly where we need to be. It's just a matter of getting in :)
I really wish that I could say that the one with the do rag is my favorite. But I can't. Nothing beats the Nacho Libre picture. It is far and away the leader for "picture of the year"
Hilarious :).
Cadence is so funny! I found your blog through Robyn's. I'm enjoying reading it!
So does Spencer take off his shirt right when he gets home, or does he wait until after dinner? That's a great pic. One for the scrap book. Thanks for yesterday. I'm back to my verbose self again.
oh man oh man. I can't wait to meet her. haha! this post made me laugh out loud. I would love to take a look at your dress up box. i think it would leave our dress up box in the dust!
There must be a 'dress up' gene that you've passed onto your kid(s?). I loved your passion for dress-up back at 339 and love to see Cadence to the same thing! Strange the things our kids inherit from us parents.
Post a Comment