Friday, August 27, 2010

Every Fiber of My Being...

Cadence said the breakfast prayer this morning, as she often does.  This is how the last half went:
"..and thank you for making this beautiful world for us, we were sooo excited when you made this world for us.  And I know that Jesus is a God of Miracles.  In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Why yes, He is, Cadence.

Does that not look just like Cadence?  This is a painting by an LDS artist, Jay Bryant Ward.  I hope I'm not breaking any rules by putting it on my blog.  I thought it was appropriate for this particular post. 
Seriously, just like her.

4 comments:

Sara B said...

Someone's definitely listened to the primary theme of the month! So cute!

Andrea said...

Hooray for August's primary theme sinking into SOMEONE's head. Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is listening. Apparently Cadence is.

E B said...

It really does look just like her! By the way, Sarah keeps asking when we're moving like Cadence.

The United Statements of Merica said...

that girl is so sharp! that reminds me, i need to post Avery's prayer from the other night.. it's pretty funny And i think you need to by that painting and hang it on your wall and just say you had it commissioned.